Primary functional responsibilities
- Perform all final assembly work on the electrical installation connection, based on the working instructions,as follows:
- Preparation of electrical cables and wiring for connection
- Connecting the motor, the circuit breaker and the installation, the electrical circuit
- Mecanical assembly of the appliances
- Instalation and setting electrical control systems
- Installing and setting electrical control units
- Self-check of work (visual inspection, verification test, voltmeter verification, etc.)
- Drawing up the documentation (worksheets and protocol)
- Execute Feature-related improvement programs, such as 5S, Kaizen Improvement,and other programs.
- Perform tasks with the highest level of quality and efficiency.
- Before starting the assembly procedure, check that the operating area is free to avoid human accidents and material damage.
- Inform the team leader about machine damage and damage.
Take care of the operation of tools and tools.
Regarding the discipline of work, he is responsible for:
- Constantly improving the quality of its professional and specialist training.
- Keeping confidential information about the business.
- Respecting the provisions of internal regulations and working procedures regarding his / her post.
- Constantly adopting a behavior that promotes the company’s image and interests.
- Involvement to resolve crisis situations that affect the company.
Alte îndatoriri și responsabilități
- Respect work schedule.
- Respect the provisions of the Internal Regulation and other internal notes issued by the company’s management.
- Comply with the instructions of the SSH in accordance with the instructions received from the employer and recorded in the training sheets.
Complies with the provisions of Law 319/2006 – art. 22, 23, Methodological norms of the law, as well as Government Decisions issued in the field of SSM:
– Art. 22. – Each worker must carry out his work in accordance with his training and instructions as well as instructions received from the employer so as not to expose himself of herself to the danger of injury or occupational disease which may be affected by his actions or omissions during the work process.
– Art. 23. – (1) In particular, in order to achieve the objectives stipulated in art. 22, workers have the following obligations:
- To properly use machinery, equipment, tools, dangerous substances,
- transport equipment and other means of production;
- Will correctly use the individual protective equipment granted and, after use
- Not to dismantle, modify, change or arbitrarily remove its own security devices, in particular machines, appliances, tools, technical installations and buildings, and to use these devices correctly;
- Immediately notify the employer and / or designated workers of any employment situation on which they have reasonable grounds for considering it to be a danger to the safety and health of workers and any deficiency in the protection systems
- To inform the manager of the workplace and / or the employer has suffered accidents suffered by his / her own person;
- Cooperate with the employer and / or the designated workers for as long as is necessary to enable any measures or requirements imposed by labor inspectors and health inspectors to protect workers’ health and safety;
- Cooperate as long as necessary with the employer and / or the designated workers to enable the employer to ensure that the working environment and working conditions are safe and without risks to safety and health in their field of work
- To acquire and comply with the provisions of the legislation on health and safety at work and the measures for their implementation;
- Will provide the relationships required by labor inspectors and health inspectors.
- Has the duty to submit to regular medical check-up at the employer’s request whenever needed.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages or other substances that may affect its discernment during the program.
- It has the obligation to give the relations requested by the bodies in control in the exercise of the function.
- It has the duty to participate actively in first aid in case of accidents, to participate in cases of emergency, evacuation of persons and material.
- It carries out its activity respecting the principle of selective waste collection.
- Interferes with absorbent material or other existing means of intervention to limit the undesirable environmental impact that may occur as a result of uncontrolled leakages / discharges of chemicals or liquid waste.
- It smokes only in specially arranged places.
- Informs the superior hierarchically in the event of employee misconduct.
- Refrain from any action that could harm the business.
- It is forbidden to ask or accept, directly or indirectly, for himself or others, considering the occupied position, gifts or other advantages.
- Keeps confidentiality about the facts, information, or documents they become aware of in the exercise of their duties.
- It has the duty to improve its professional training.
- Resolves any other work assigned by hierarchical heads.
Domain of authority
- Within the assembly area, all assembly stations:
- The operator must comply with the factory’s disciplinary rules.
- The operator must take the necessary measures if any security or dangerous incident occurs near the workplace (stopping the machine, switching off electrical devices, and other measures defined in the factory emergency plan).
- Proposals for system optimization and process improvement.
Related responsibilities Inform LN
- Performs all tasks related to the ERP system according to the working instructions.
Personnel management and development
Understanding the company’s basic philosophy.
- Raising awareness of quality in the organization.
- Improving your personal knowledge for greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Adjust working attitude to learn the concepts of the company (5S and Kaizen).
- High-school or vocational education, with expertise in the electrical field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Understanding electrical schemes and projects.
- Technical and mechanical knowledge.
- Awareness of safety measures.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Output orientation.
Activity Assessment Criteria
- Adaptability to the post
- Decision-making capacity
- Self-Interdepartmental collaboration
- Contributions to company development
- Training and team development
- Strategic thinking