Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control systems.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid license to practice profession.
- Proven experience as an electrician;
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems;
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints;
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight;
Kindly come to office for more information
205A, 3rd Floor,
Please contact us on:
072 227 56 00
072 227 56 02
011 360 55 22
011 360 55 23