A Prestigious Hotel Group in UAE requires the above staff to join their company
- Three (3) years contract
- Working hours: 8hrs per day
- Overtime: As per the UAE Labour Law
- Food: Duty meal provided
- Accommodation, Transpiration & Medical Facilities: Provided
- Leave benefits: As per UAE Labour Law
- Air Ticket: Return ticket after completion of 3 years contact
- All other terms & conditions as per UAE Labour Law
The job role will focus and involved in build-up decoration and complete anything and everything related to weddings and social events décor within the U.A.E.
Job Type: Event Build Up Decoration
Work Location: U.A.E
Major responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Organize projects and the team within the established scope, schedule, budget and standards of quality to deliver the fit out element of the project within time target.
• Responsible for entire project decor plan including scope, procurement, production, design, communication, cost, time, risk.
• Verifying the technical aspect.
• Work collaboratively with the designer, site, sub-contractors & suppliers.
• Checking of invoices from sub-contractors based on the work done at site.
• Plan and organize resources in advance for the assigned site by daily preparation of labourschedule.
• Quality control of work done at site.
• Observe the skills, attitude, attendance etc. of the worker and rate them monthly toimprove their performance at site.
• Close out and hand over project.
• Monitor and Ensure compliance to safety plans and standards are maintained by knowing what safety excellence looks like and communicating safety with passion and credibility, in order to motivate and operate the project team to achieve the vision
• Ensure the Company and Divisional procedures and policies are followed by the relevant teams.
• To liaise with the designer, continuously updating them on the project progress/to address any necessary changes to the project design/implementation plan
• To set and meet realistic deadlines
• Responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of projects
Follow the Company Policies & Procedures
Continually seek opportunities to develop self and applicable subordinates.
Perform duties in line with the Quality standards and applicable Legislation.
- Acting in line with the organizations core values
- Building Relationship and Fostering Teamwork
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical Expertise
- Formal Education:
Degree from reputable Institution or Diploma in Art/Design or equivalent
- Special/Additional Qualifications:
Highly organized in work habits to consistently and accurately support the team and manage a variety of critical tasks
Excellent communication skills to actively and accurately support the team
Fluent in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
- 5-8 years of project supervisor experience from a reputable interior / kosha company in UAE
Basic Salary : Negotiable as per experience and qualification
- Terms & Conditions