Executes all welding processes for high-pressure vessels, distributors, flanges and sutures made of stainless steel or aluminum, based on working instructions.
Executes all brazing processes for copper pipes, based on working instructions
Primary functional responsibilities
- Perform all welding processes in stainless steel processing, based on the working instructions, as follows:
- Welding processes
- Holds the necessary tools and equipment for the process
- Holds stock with spare parts and accessories for welding equipment
- Check the quality of products or materials before and after processing
- Deliver finished products for the next process
- Perform all brazing processes on connectors or pipe and elbow connections, based on the working instructions, as follows:
- Inspection of the unit before processing.
- Inspection of the circuit, collectors and distributor.
- Brazing of connectors, pipes, elbows.
- Quality inspection after the brazing process.
- Execute Feature-related improvement programs, such as 5S, Kaizen Improvement, and other programs.
- Performs tasks with the highest level of quality and efficiency.
- Before starting the assembly procedure, check that the operating area is free to avoid human accidents and material damage.
- Inform the team leader about machine damage and damage.
- Take care of the durability of the machines and tools.
- High school or vocational education, preferably in the technical field.
- Experience in welding stainless steel materials is an advantage.
- Experience in brazing copper is an advantage.
- Understanding schemes and projects.
- Technical and mechanical knowledge.
- Awareness of safety measures.·
- Sufficient knowledge of welding.·
- Knowledge of brazing
Kindly come to office for more information
205A, 3rd Floor,
Please contact us on:
072 227 56 00
072 227 56 01
072 227 56 02
011 360 55 22
011 360 55 23